In an apartment with several other people (friends from Geek Club such as Evan, Amy, Lexi...) People are telling long jokes.
I am trying to get dressed since I suddenly realize I'm wearing only pink panties and a tank top. I go into an adjacent room (a bathroom) to change into clothes and get ready to go out with everyone.
There are too many doors in the bathroom, and it's hard to keep them all closed. The room has a big picture window (it's a ground-floor apartment), and male passersby outside make sneering sexist remarks toward me through the window. I flip them off and try to ignore it.
Lexi is having a hard time telling jokes in a funny way. I put on a scarf, but it's too warm so I take it off.
Later - I am driving, Casey is in the car too. We are in a creepy, rundown neighborhood with very dilapidated, uninhabited houses (most are a light blue-grey color). Casey is really disturbed but I realize it's just a marketing gimmick... Warner Bros (who owns the place we are trying to find) owns all the neighborhood and made it look rundown on purpose.
We find the museum/bookstore we are looking for and park the car. I climb up wooden stairs in front of the building. Casey says "come down, it's unsafe". His brother Evan is down there with him. I realize the stairs structure is very cheap and unstable... it slowly collapses at an angle and I am able to ride it down and jump off next to Casey safely.
Casey and Evan say they are going inside, they need to fix some computer code for the museum. Inside is more like a small bookstore. They have trendy design and illustration books. One shelf has board and card games.
I pick up a card game and recognize it as something fun I've played before and wanted to buy [although thinking now, it's not real, I made it up in my mind while dreaming]. Geek Club Evan is there and says he's played it before too and likes it.
I find a receipt on a shelf that is a split food bill payed for by Jon and Sang. There are books shaped like giant brown springs, which are some kind of weird art books.
No comments:
Post a Comment