Thursday, August 25, 2011

Official Geocache

Dream recorded 08/14/11 at 9:40am

I am somehow "beamed" down from a... plane? or something. I'm with Erik, Lexi, and Amy. We are geocaching, but it is night and dark outside (with streetlamp type light). We are by a building that is closed, looking for the cache.

Some guy on a snowmobile/tractor kind of vehicle goes by, and has a chainsaw. We wave him over to help us because we want to break into the building to get the geocache. He comes over but then dissappears.

We go around the other side of the building and then a guy comes walking toward us, wanting to know why we are sneaking around. He calls security. Lexi gets my attention and points in the window; you can see a container with the "Official Geocache" sticker on it, inside the dark office-type room.

Sirens from the security vehicle start coming this way, and we start to run. We run past the building into some tall grassy bushes that border the property. Lexi, Erik and I run to the right, which goes to an escape route, but Amy suddenly veers left. Erik shouts after her, and tells Lexi and me to keep going. Then Erik goes running after Amy.

Lexi and I run off, and come across some bum-like people hanging out behind the bushes. They shout at us, and Lexi hands them something (money..?) which shuts them up. We run past them and then get to a large, overgrown grassy field.

We run across the field as fast as possible, grabbing on the the ground and clumps of grass to pull our bodies along faster. I was absolutely terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment