Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shot in the head

Dream recorded 07/25/11

I was part of some group of people, like a team in an FPS video game. Real life was similar to an FPS game because you would respawn if you died. Human emotions and feelings were still very real, however, such as fear and physical pain.

My "life" was very low because I had become injured somehow, and the leader of our team felt it was best for our chances (to win the game/beat the other team?) if I were to respawn at full life instead of running around so injured.

She put her handgun to my head, to my right temple. I was very scared since I hadn't gone through the process of dying and respawning before, but she told me not to worry. I was shaking with fear. Then she shot me in the head.

I fell onto my back and could feel and see the world fading away from me. My vision became fuzzy and everything seemed to zoom out and away, although I was still conscious. My head hurt where I had been shot, but I was surprised at how calm I felt considering the circumstances, as I gazed up at my teammates.

Then I woke up... never got to the part where I actually died. After waking, I had a headache, with the pain more intense at my right temple where I had been shot in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment