Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The prophecy is right

Dream recorded 08/12/11 at 8:45am

I'm hanging out with Geek Club Evan and some other people. Something about playing a game or watching a DVD. Marilyn from high school comes back from some vacation.

Suddenly I realize that the items and words I've seen in random boxes of other stuff, when put together they all somehow make sense and have to do with Marilyn's travels...? Then, I am writing in these boxes with everyone; we are signing the boxes, like a geocache log as "found".

In a different room, later. Weird stairs in the middle of the room. I am trying to figure out some puzzle or something. Events have been following some foretold prophecy.

There is a short, round, stocky man with me; he is bald and his head is very spherical. He wants to hang out and joke around, but I tell him I am disturbed because something just doesn't feel right. The prophecy said something bad was soon to happen, so I was not in the mood to make jokes.

The guy says something like "THE PROPHECY IS RIGHT" and turns to me. He grabs me by the back of my shirt. As I feel myself rising in to the air, his face morphs into a horrible fanged mouth (no eyes or nose) that is a dark vortex, sucking everything towards it like a black hole.

I wake up screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment